Another newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Scotty Mc

How do folks, been trawling the web for Micra forums as my girlfriend has just bought a K11. As I've had ended up as her convinient mechanic, I need a point of contact. It's a 1.0 LX 3dr in deep red. Yesterday, done a service on it: Oil & filters (air, oil, fuel) & new plugs. Drives like new now, I like it.

My name is Scott by the way and from Sunderland. Personally I'm a Saab man who also drives a Vauxhall Cavalier (currently fitting a new clutch :down: ). Have a Saab 99 Turbo which is away for the winter months. :grinning:

wehey another notch on the northeast member chart :p welcome aboard mate, did you have fun doin the oil filter lol there a bieatch, i like saabs esp the 95 aero or 93 i cant remember, anyway lol make urself at home here and have fun :)

Cheers guys, seems a nice little site!

chie said:
wehey another notch on the northeast member chart :p welcome aboard mate, did you have fun doin the oil filter lol there a bieatch, i like saabs esp the 95 aero or 93 i cant remember, anyway lol make urself at home here and have fun :)

I used to have a 96 Almera and although I found them quite easy to get to, it took two hours to remove the filter as it was that tight. The Micra was ok, just that shaft being in the way!

None mate, it's the missus', the only modding she'll do is add pink fluffy dice! However the service I gave the car yesterday has livened the little thing up

why dont you head upto silverlink tonite thers a few of urs goin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back