newbee here!!!

would like to say hi all! i have a slight problem, i have just got my son a micra s k11 and it will not start i have tried the following....

swapped the 2 green relays at the side of the battery ( no change )
checked the spark ( good )
took the fuel hose of to see if there is any fuel being sent when cranking over (good )
placed 12v direct to the fuel pump while cranking (not starting but pump is pumping)
checked the spark plugs for dampness as it may be over flooding these are dry and no smell of fuel when taken out.

could the problem be with the injector relay? if so where do i find this?

i have had a mechanic plug in the diagnostics and no fault codes found? i have cleaned 3 earth connections around the engine, we put some brake cleaner on cranking the engine over and i starts but then dies as no fuel is getting to the block through the injectors, we have checked all fuses and there good, swapped over the blue front relays at the side of the battery,

there is a blue relay at the top of the inside fuse box is this the injector relay?

ok i have checked all the fuses and they are all good i double checked the 12v feed to the injectors and nothing still seems as though the ecu ( has the black connection port) in not grounding the injectors would this be right?

the download pdf manual on here shows how you can turn the dizzy and listen to the injectors click (i tried it the other day, and they do click quite loud :) )

no dizzy its this engine!
189872_285639491580244_135498750_n.jpg

Pull a plug from one of the injectors, stick the multimeter on the pins and get friend to crank the engine, see if you can see any voltage

There will only be voltage for a split second, so even if the injectors were getting voltage you might not see it as the refresh rate on cheap and even some fairly expensive multimeters is pretty poor tbh, you'd need an oscilliscope to see properly. It would have just ruled out immobiloser of you'd seen voltage is all...

Back