New to MSC and owner of a Pao

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

ChrisInPao

Hello all. Anyone else out there with a Pao (the previous model to the Figaro) who wants to share their history and probable tales of woe? For those that don't know, it's based on the K10 but with a 4 seater retro body instead. I've replaced many a part since owning it last summer. I'm I made of money? Nope! Anyway, look forward to hearing from somebody out there in what appears to be a bit of a Pao wilderness.

There a couple PAO owners, but there is a PAO owners club somewhere, I belive that is more popular, as they arnt seen to be Micra's. And I know tech they are...lol

Hi chris, where are you from? I have to say I am not aware of any PAO owners clubs in the uk.

welcome :D i thought you'd put "owner of a poo" lol

Poo or Pao?

welcome :D i thought you'd put "owner of a poo" lol

I think you're probably right mate. It seemed like a good idea at the time. Anyway, I should be all smiles again come the summertime.

You mean figaro.

Nope, it's a Pao alright. See eBay for a few examples. Mine's a hardtop in olive gray.

Hi chris, where are you from? I have to say I am not aware of any PAO owners clubs in the uk.

From Staines, Middlesex and back living there again as of last Easter. From the west side too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back