Fresh member and Nissan owner here!

Hello!

New to Nissan ownership and this forum!

Recently purchased a 57 plate K12 for literal peanuts with 38,000 miles on the clock. Confirmed with MOT history (the old guy that owned it had it sitting in garage for years for some reason).

So far I have had to fix the tailgate locking and unlocking like a wind up drummer toy. Nissan wanted to charge £120 for the part and i sourced one from Amazon from £18 works like a charm. I also had to replace the boot lock as this had failed (spring was sticking out of it and appeared to have been stretched so it would not engage to lock the boot. Again despite this being a Renault part (literally Renault stamped on the part that was on the car) Nissan wanted £187!!! Amazon it cost me £13 lol.

The stereo code has been lost however i can still use the original radio (I will post showing this soon!).

Also there appears to be a water issue. No signs of leaks anywhere but back seats appear to have been damp some mornings...

Anyway!

Hope everybody is having a great weekend and hope to chat to you all soon!

Hi, everyone. Nissan Micra sports K12 2005. Need radio code please. After lot of trouble manage to get the radio out. This is what I found: LP 8 635 123 524 -3, LP 8 635 123 522 1, K122057979 and label 28 184 BC401 HP 3254. Please can someone help me ?

Hi, everyone. Nissan Micra sports K12 2005. Need radio code please. After lot of trouble manage to get the radio out. This is what I found: LP 8 635 123 524 -3, LP 8 635 123 522 1, K122057979 and label 28 184 BC401 HP 3254. Please can someone help me ?
My radio always states wait 1 hour when i turn it on. However there is a work around to enable you to use the radio. Easier to just show you I am about to post a video on YouTube within the next hour showing what to do. I am unsure if this site will allow me to link it as i am new myself. Check back in 1 hour and I will share the link. Far easier to show you than explain. Takes 5 seconds.

Here is the link to my solution to the problem

If the link does not work search YouTube by channel for ProjectMicraK12

Let me know if this helps you at all. I think it will depend which headunit the car was fitted with.

Note: Just found this part of the forum that would be useful for a permanent solution - https://micra.org.uk/threads/k12-radio-codes.37292/page-57#post-882776

Last edited:
Hi, unfortunately, I cannot confirm if there is a cd in my player and also I cannot load one. I tried to eject cd if one in there. Also, I tried the clear double sided tape to pull cd out if there is one, but no luck.

Hello!

New to Nissan ownership and this forum!

Recently purchased a 57 plate K12 for literal peanuts with 38,000 miles on the clock. Confirmed with MOT history (the old guy that owned it had it sitting in garage for years for some reason).

So far I have had to fix the tailgate locking and unlocking like a wind up drummer toy. Nissan wanted to charge £120 for the part and i sourced one from Amazon from £18 works like a charm. I also had to replace the boot lock as this had failed (spring was sticking out of it and appeared to have been stretched so it would not engage to lock the boot. Again despite this being a Renault part (literally Renault stamped on the part that was on the car) Nissan wanted £187!!! Amazon it cost me £13 lol.

The stereo code has been lost however i can still use the original radio (I will post showing this soon!).

Also there appears to be a water issue. No signs of leaks anywhere but back seats appear to have been damp some mornings...

Anyway!

Hope everybody is having a great weekend and hope to chat to you all soon!

Hi, unfortunately, I cannot confirm if there is a cd in my player and also I cannot load one. I tried to eject cd if one in there. Also, I tried the clear double sided tape to pull cd out if there is one, but no luck.
If you go to this section of the forum: - https://micra.org.uk/threads/k12-radio-codes.37292/page-57#post-882776

There is a video telling you how to remove the head unit and get the serial number and then you can post it in the forum link above. Ask nicely and the good people will maybe be able to provide you with the unlock code (note people who can help do in their spare time so you may have to be patient). It worked for me. I only discovered this after i made this post about the work around.

Hope this helps :)

Back