New speakers

sup guys had my micra for a while now just a bob standard 95 micra LX just seen these pretty sweet looking edge speakers and amp on sale that i wanna get just wondering if its gonna work or not with the radio or if i need to get a new stereo system
!!d+gEQg!WM~$(KGrHqV,!jkEzKE4,vUiBM+Jz8Pcfg~~_35.JPG
Edge%20Street%20ED206%204%20Way%20180%20Watt%20Coaxial%20Speakers.jpg.thumb_287x300.jpg

If you get a speaker to RCA converter ( less than £10 ) you can use the standard stereo .
You will need to find a live wire on the ignition side to turn the amp on and off with the key .
I used the 12v ( cigarette lighter ) in my pug as that comes on with the ignition .

Or to get the most out of it a custom stereo with sub pre outs are good, i had both of those in my last car and have that sub in my current car and there great, im now looking to take the sub appart and mould it in to the boot. :)

depends what stereo you got most will run mines all edge 17cm in doors 1 set of 6x9 in shelf and 13.5 in back cut in to plastic that was all ran off stereo but now off seperate amps

Im currently Running Fli's thats only because they dident have the edge ones, and i was actually surprised at how good they are for the money..

Im currently Running Fli's thats only because they dident have the edge ones, and i was actually surprised at how good they are for the money..

Fli's are absolutely superb, they're one of the cheapest brands but also one of the best. Had Fli's in various cars and can't fault them at all.

I've currently got a Vibe slick 12" sub, box and amp just sitting around the house, the thing's mint, only had it in my fiesta for a few months. Debating whether to sell up or not, seeing as my Micra's getting stripped soon.

There certianly worth the money for the sound that comes out, they were so good i went and got a second lot for my parcel shelf and at 25 pounds they dont exactly break the bank :p

Back