New rad! Woop

Raceworx

IM BRINGING SEXY BACK
Well it finaly arrived!! the Raceworx spec Radiator built buy pace wooop

PICT0018.jpg

PICT0019.jpg

:D now to put it on the car!!

nice mate,,very nice,,how you mounting it? dose the filler cap fit wer the old one did?

i used a civic 1.8 v-tech rad for my conversion,and had to make quite a few mods

bet that wasnt cheap

it mounts on the chasis cross rail, the filler is lower than the origeonal ill post some pics of it when its in mate :) its being sent off to be modified after i made a mistake in the design with one of the outlets, also pace are making me a new outlet and a blanking plate for the old pump.

well whilst the rad is being adjusted i am also getting the following parts fabricated, a water pump blanking plate and a stright outlet that bolts to the block rather then the twisted right angle crap. i thought id stick up the dimensions incase anyone else needs to make one :)

Blankingplate.jpg

Outlet.jpg

Soz about the size but you carnt read it if its smaller :(

Raceworx said:
Well it finaly arrived!! the Raceworx spec Radiator built buy pace wooop

PICT0018.jpg

PICT0019.jpg

:D now to put it on the car!!

That looks very nice. I trust Pace told you of problems your going to have with both outlet and inlet on the top of the rad?? Please dont take this the wrong way, but hot water rises above cold - as you will know, that means hot will come in start to cool then sink to the bottom - from this point it has nowhere to go, and your going to end with hot water coming in and hot water going out with a lump of cool water sitting in the bottom of the rad. I fear the cooling efficiency will be quite poor. Please dont take this the wrong way, but i really think you should try this first, to see if this is actually going to be a pproblem or not.

Ed

ahh ok, if its desperate to have the pipe at the top then just take it from the side @ bottom then bring to the top.

No offence taken ED no ones perfect my fault when i designed the rad realised as soon as i took it out the damn box i have sent it back to be modifed after i trial fitted it on the car to see where would be best to fit it :)

mods are like so :-
Radmods.jpg

simple but effective! lol

Back