new pics of new graphics

V

vikster

id like you t tell me what you think i got my graphics done to promote business and also painted my calipers done...
[attachment=548][attachment=549]
[attachment=550][attachment=551]
[attachment=552][attachment=553]

looking good not to sure about the graphics might look better if the windows were tinted and the bump strips are removed or colour coded

Not reall keen on the whire wheels, but they look okay i guess. get the bump strips coded, andwindows done, then it will look better!
get it lowered to!

i would leave the sunstrip but get rid of the other graphics straight away, they look tacky and in know you trying to promote but i think one will do (sunstrip) but wheels look cool

the graphics are staying its all about getting people to look they look wicked in the flesh pic does no justice at all

the one on the sunstrip looks alrite but the one on the side of the car jus looks odd.
on the pics it jus looks like its been photoshopped onto the car... but maybe thats jus me

the one on the sunstrip looks alrite but the one on the side of the car jus looks odd.
on the pics it jus looks like its been photoshopped onto the car... but maybe thats jus me

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
no its on the car!
yes im getting coil overs this month with my fat bonus....
does anyone know the cheapest to get but brill.

Well i've got a set of Leda coilovers, but as far as i know it's the only set in exsistence for the Micra (well, made by leda anyway). Think you can get Apexi ones, but not srue where from, best bet is to hunt them out.

Back