Side strips off pics!

V

vikster

Well there off now i think looks better! what u recon?
also my b/f is getting my boot flushed all colour coded mirrors and door handles also the front flushed all for £250 also im getting 4 inch slash exhaust and coilovers for the JAE! EXCITED...
[attachment=998]
[attachment=997]

Looking verrry nice vikster! Certainly worth a place on the stand at JAE :) (And especially with the extra mods you mentioned!)

Should be looking great for JAE. Another one with coilovers eh, which ones you going for?? :) Would easily be worth a place on the stand for JAE. :)

not sure wot one to go for yet! (help me)
cheers i really cant wait!
expecially put names to faces...

looks good vikster, think you should consider colour coding the bump strips on the the bumpers to, thats if its not already in your plans

:)

im confused bout it, maybes she means get the grill totally flushed out as in metal wleded over and sprayed type job??

Big_ben said:
im confused bout it, maybes she means get the grill totally flushed out as in metal wleded over and sprayed type job??
yes and put metal bars across the bottom bit (maybe)! not 100% but yea the strips get colour coded too hopefully.. maybe instead of coilovers a white roll cage... lots of ideas loads of confussion...

If you fill the grille in and flush it off then you have ventilation problems, You need the vents there to get cold air into your engine as you are driving along. The fan wont help you as this cools down the water in the radiator and doesnt cool down your engine; You need the vents to do that job. Just a little something to think about

Daz :alien:

Back