My car - Update

Davey C

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
pictures...

this was my car after i had the new alloys on. bit of a roller skate eh! lol
[attachment=1105]

here we have a bit of custom lowering, three fatties in the car lol much better, does hamper the performance a bit tho
[attachment=1106]

Next, this is my whiteline kit, (most of the kit anyway) arrived snuggly in a box
[attachment=1107]

Then my anti-roll bars arrived shortly after (these puppies are unreal i would reccommend them as a must do mod for and micra! seriously..that good!)
[attachment=1108]

Next the castor and camber kit, these are still yet to be fitted as im also waiting on a lower control brace to arrive, then they will all go on together
[attachment=1109]

This is a picture after the shocks, springs, strut brace, panhard rod, anti roll bars have been fitted (big image, apologies)
[attachment=1110]

And another of the left
[attachment=1111]

And the right
[attachment=1112]

And finally as she sits now just poking out of the garage
[attachment=1113]

Looks good mate. Looks near identical to my mate cause he's got the same style wheels as well. All i would suggest now is color coding the boot handle and door handles. :)

Oh and i have just finished fully refurbishing a set of Gtir calipers, they will be going on soon i can carry so much speed into and out of the courners now that i need to be able to get out of the power and off the speed pretty sharpish. (nice and red too)
[attachment=1114]

Koni inserts
[attachment=1115]

Some close ups of the kit before it was fitted
[attachment=1116]
[attachment=1117]
[attachment=1118]

thats the update for now, any comments welcome

JayY said:
Looks good mate. Looks near identical to my mate cause he's got the same style wheels as well. All i would suggest now is color coding the boot handle and door handles. :)

im on it mate, i was gonna leave it till the kit was fitted and do it all at once but im in no rush to fit the kit now as i think it looks just fine as it is. :) so now i will be colour coding it when i get back home in a months time

Looks great mate!!! The black on red looks lovely like G's and I bet it handles pretty well now aswell. :D Looking forward to seeing it in the flesh shortly I hope. :)

RIK said:
jus needs a ga16 in now,wen u starting that m8y?

this will be getting started...eventually ive given up on the timescale side of things! i should happen tho however recently i have been thinking ive not doing it as it is utter ball ache to get sorted. but we will see. :)

car looks very nice.

Yeah, id say the whiteline stuff is definatly worth the wait.....just a shame you've have had to wait to so long for it.

Im about to be order the anti-roll bars, very shortly....would of been done already had the computer not decided to stop working. But anyway :)

Back