New Pics of my ST

smidge

Small Car Enthusiast
Site Supporter
now i've finally got the bars fixed up and polished the whole car over the weekend i thought i should take some pics while its in good nick

the light is a bit harsh as i had to go take them this morning, might try get some more in the twilight photos always looks better then!

anyway, here they are!

Attachments

• DSCF0984.JPG
    DSCF0984.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 300
  • DSCF0982.JPG
    DSCF0982.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 592
  • DSCF0979.JPG
    DSCF0979.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 359
and some more... (rear wing is still in the paint shop for any trainspotters out there)

Attachments

• DSCF0976.JPG
    DSCF0976.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 291
  • DSCF0974.JPG
    DSCF0974.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 331
  • DSCF0991.JPG
    DSCF0991.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 286
There's 15's I'd hazzard a guess 16's are a no no on the march.

Marty, I sex ####ed in my pants twice!!
Looks the part it really does ,I want a white one now.

Could you get another set of stickers made up?(Y)

superLS the deflectors came with the car but they've got nissan stickers on the them so i assume their are a genuine part/option

the wheels do stay night and shiny, only al ittle bit of gutter rash here and there, one from me, and one from when others have driven the car... :|

Baz i've got a contact for the stickers i'll see how i go with prices, seems to be pretty expensive for small batches

Ed's got some EPS files it would be awesome to get my hands on as i can't get the 'MARCH' logo right

hey mate nah no part number to speak of, i'd have no idea how to find out but maybe nissan would have them listed as accessories or something?

yeah the thumbs up pic is a bit silly but i liked that i got an iconic landmark in there as well :D

Looking really smart m8 and cool pics too!(Y)

*could you tell me what size the Holes are in the grill please, I 'may' want to do something similar with me spare, cheers :)

car looks mint its time to enjoy it now all the hard work is done.
well done give your self a good pat on the back you have done well mate. john

Nice shot, Man!

Please tell me that's not a chip I see on the corner of your front bumper so soon after having it resprayed???

Hang on...side indicators are now orange...is this an older photo??

Anywho, it looks very smart (Y)

yeah older photo i didn't know i had! well spotted... forgot those things were different :D

Back