New Paint Job

S

sexyjonah

guys i think this is a good price but want some opinions,

Work to be done:

:full wide arch body kit from a saxo made to fit (bought seperatly but they make it fit)
:de-locked
:de-handled
:de-baged
:flushed boot
:complete respray in pearlesent red with gold glitter stuff in the laquer

Price: £2000

what do you think ?
:

good price

but have you seen this guys work before??

it wont be a good price if it ends up looking like an egg box

just remember to leave a lock and handle somewhere just incase your battery goes flat and you cant get in the car :eek: or a new window is in order :) but sounds great! Shoulda done it to mine now lol. No money left though lol

and for MOT purposes you have to have one mechanical way into your car anyway! Not just incase your battery goes flat, plus its a prosecutable offence

Daz :alien:

yeh seen a nova he did (amoungst others), first one ive seen that actualy looked good.

does this handel (req by mot) have to be visable or could i hide it? (like behind the number plate) lol

so i could attach a thin wire (like a bike brake cable to the boot lock hide a small handle behind the number plate and bobs your uncle road leagle ?

There are other ways without actually having a handle on the car. :) Seems about right up here for that work, however its usually more down south. So probabaly quite cheap. Make sure you have seen his work first though.

other ways oh do tell ,do tell.

the work is cash in hand as my mate takes alot of work his way

Back