New owner...

Hey guys. My name's Stu. Just become the proud owner of a Nissan Micra K10 1.0 'L' model, 1986 on a D-plate in a sage green.

The cost? £350... The good bits, Tax and Test 9mnths, immactulate bodywork and low miles.

Bad points: None yet!

Pics to come.

Stu.

It was in Leatherhead, Surrey. OK, well, for now, no major issues... I HAD to change the fuel filter as it kept cutting out when I went over 50mph so it was required... Took the old one off, after poking and prodding it a bit, a load of brown/grey sludge came from the bottom. New fuel filter in place, it's all fun.

It was in Leatherhead, Surrey. OK, well, for now, no major issues... I HAD to change the fuel filter as it kept cutting out when I went over 50mph so it was required... Took the old one off, after poking and prodding it a bit, a load of brown/grey sludge came from the bottom. New fuel filter in place, it's all fun.
so virtually nothing then (Y) sounds like a keeper! got any pictures of the little tyke?

As promised, here are some photos. They were meant to be pretty ones with bluebells in the background an stuff, but it didn't come out as planned and ended up being pictures of my car looking abanadoned in a country lane!

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

:laugh:

Probably most noticeable, I've removed the ghastly wheel trims (White plastic Nissan ones) to reveal some rather attractive, shiny wheel bolts and "MICRA" hub caps!

Back