• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

New owner Micra N Sport

Just exchanged my third Nissan Qashqai for a Micra N Sport. Dashboard very much like the Qashqai.

N sport is a great car and being in my 80’s the looks and comfort together with the turbo engine is quite something.

Attachments

• A49E23BC-C91D-4FDB-BB5A-07D9EDE862C8.jpeg
    A49E23BC-C91D-4FDB-BB5A-07D9EDE862C8.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 73
Very pleased with the change over from Qashqai to Micra N Sport. The new Micra is wider and longer than the older models. The Turbo 1 ltr engine, dashboard and handling is superb. The suspension is lower and a litle stiffer than the other micras. I have got used to it and like the looks. Th lower insurance and running costs make this change over ideal. The high quality of the inside makes this one of the better Nissans. Good turning circle . easy to park. good visibity from the driving seat. Electric door mirrors are ideal. I do not use the stop start but it does not interfere with my driving style . You can always switch it off. Good boot, on the deeper side takes 4 large shopping bags. Pleasure to drive and own. Very pleased with purchase and have not seen another Micra N Sport in the Southampton area.

Very pleased with the change over from Qashqai to Micra N Sport. The new Micra is wider and longer than the older models. The Turbo 1 ltr engine, dashboard and handling is superb. The suspension is lower and a litle stiffer than the other micras. I have got used to it and like the looks. Th lower insurance and running costs make this change over ideal. The high quality of the inside makes this one of the better Nissans. Good turning circle . easy to park. good visibity from the driving seat. Electric door mirrors are ideal. I do not use the stop start but it does not interfere with my driving style . You can always switch it off. Good boot, on the deeper side takes 4 large shopping bags. Pleasure to drive and own. Very pleased with purchase and have not seen another Micra N Sport in the Southampton area.

Cheers - did you buy new ?

One I am looking at is 3 years old - 21k miles - looks great - but has had 2 owners - which makes me a tad wary - but thats my suspicious nature

Cheers - did you buy new ?

One I am looking at is 3 years old - 21k miles - looks great - but has had 2 owners - which makes me a tad wary - but thats my suspicious nature
Hi My car was from Martins of Winchester a Nissan dealer. I had a good part exchange with Qashqai. My N Sport was 2 years old and had 12500 miles on the clock and had 1 previous owner. I would say 21 k for 3 years old is very acceptable. Try to see previous servicing and MOT report. Cheers BB

Hi My car was from Martins of Winchester a Nissan dealer. I had a good part exchange with Qashqai. My N Sport was 2 years old and had 12500 miles on the clock and had 1 previous owner. I would say 21 k for 3 years old is very acceptable. Try to see previous servicing and MOT report. Cheers BB
Hi just thought ,it depends who the 2 owners are. One could be the dealer using car as a demonstrator before selling after about 9 months to the first outside of dealership owner. Always good to know why second owner sold. It could be to go electric BB

Back