Micra N Sport Where are they?

In June 23 I part exchanged my Nissan Qashqai for the smaller Micra N Sport ( new shape} 21 reg.
I find it much better for short in town motoring trips and it is easy to park with better mpg.
I am surprised that in travelling around southern Hampshire I have yet to see another K14 new shape Micra.
Surely there must be some other owners around as it is quite an attractive small car?

I think Nissan stopped selling them in 2022 as far as I know. I think they didn’t sell a great deal of them.
I know a lot of people are shocked when I say my car is a micra as they just think of the older models. They probably would of been best calling it another name in the uk as the k14 doesn’t seem to have much resemblance to the older models

Thanks for reply,. What you have stated confirms what I thought had taken place. I have even seen entries on the forums that N sport's owners have removed the 'micra' insignia from the rear of their cars. I will continue to enjoy driving my car and remain bemused by what the others are missing.

Back