New Nissan Micra

URGH that's hideous! I think I prefer the K12 to that! The 3 pot supercharged sounds great, but that K13 looks like every other Korean Made econobox on the roads nowadays. Bland bland bland...
13's meant to be my lucky number too :(

the back of its butt ugly and at first from the front i though it was a grande punto

micrapunto.jpg

the drawing-sketch of it looked reasonable but in reality i dunno too something yaris purrjoe fiatish looking?

i think it looks better than the k 12 as well its going back to the more cute-ish routes of the k11 and the sketch rear end looks kindof like an aygo
but i think its alright looking

why why why have nissan gone so far down hill with styling since the "early days" i think the k10, k11, and even the k12 can look really good when done properly (dont look at my car for an example lol) but everything seems to be going grande punto nowadays (as said above!)
however after hearing that a time ago nissan "paired" up with renault i dont understand why the K13 - to be shouldn't look similiar to this:
twingo-front-sid&#.jpg
My opinion is that it looks much better and this is renault! lol

it is now being built in india and they are putting there own mark on it peeps they did pair up with nissan but it was to help nissan out as nissan was in a financial crisis without them i wouldn't have a job today and yes i know they are french and have brought some crap things to nissan (eg dodgy wiring etc)

Oooo first thoughts no no no, looks like french styling, but looking at Andy88 image it does have potential.

I prefer these images:

2010-nissan-march-micra-k13-1.jpg

2010-nissan-march-micra-k13-2.jpg

it looks better than the k12
IT IS AS UGLY AS SIN!!!!!!
When does it go on sale? i reckon even when it comes into my price range i wouldnt consider it! like people have said, id looks like someone drove into the back of it!!!
looks like it shares its rear doors with the K12 anyhow!

i know the K12 was controversial when it came out but it grew on people!
now im a young man and i like looking at bums, but that rear end is no looker!

First french critics:
Neither really ugly or really beautiful, it features lines tasteless. But what do you want, it has to be pleasing in not less than 160 countries...
Nissan Micra 2010
Failure of inspiration for the new Micra?

The fourth-generation Nissan Micra has been unveiled at the Geneva Motor Show. A longer version is lighter but also less attractive than its predecessor.

Back