New mod idea!!!

Ok so here is my idea, get a load of LED's and on the back bumper drill loads of little holes spelling out the word MICRA but getting red LED's and it will be legal because your allowed red light showing to the rear and hook them up to you lights.

i think that, that would look nice.

does anyone know of anyone who has done it before?

thanks

Grant

hmmmmm a bit riskay i would say, not talking about the legality of it just the fact about drilling into the bumper, would be good if you get a spare bumper and its a good idea.

i think it would be best if you had a seperate switch for them

in my opinion thats an INTERESTING idea :-/
have you got a brake light above the parcel shelf or a spoiler with one on?
i only ask because you can get a STENCIL of the word MICRA and then when you brake it shows the letters?

also if that idea isnt possible you can get say "1metre" of "flexy neon rope" and write it on the bumper rather then cut it and the hassel of linkin LOADS OF LEDS together??

only options mate.
napster

yer i know but on mine i have the black strip going along the bumper do they pop out, i dont think they do.

yer i do have the high vis brake light but no micra sticker.

thanks

why will they point and laugh? i dont think they will.

legally should be ok, bumpers are just bodypanels covers right?

As for the idea, it'd a cool idea but should give you all the wrong attention IMO

Napster said:
in my opinion thats an INTERESTING idea :-/
have you got a brake light above the parcel shelf or a spoiler with one on?
i only ask because you can get a STENCIL of the word MICRA and then when you brake it shows the letters?

also if that idea isnt possible you can get say "1metre" of "flexy neon rope" and write it on the bumper rather then cut it and the hassel of linkin LOADS OF LEDS together??

only options mate.
napster

My friend did that with his car, only with the words DAVY P (His name) looks sweet!

Persoanlly i think you'll be laughed at. With any car, not just a micra.

Perhaps wire it up as a 3rd bake light but imho i think it'll look "scally-ish"

Spend the £5 quid on going halfs with someone for a KFC bucket..
Ull get a bigger rush knowing that your dodging bird flu than you would by putting leds on your boot..
I use the stensil idea btw,...

Dusk said:
Spend the £5 quid on going halfs with someone for a KFC bucket..
Ull get a bigger rush knowing that your dodging bird flu than you would by putting leds on your boot..

haha friggin legend! got it spot on, honestly man - what is the world coming to?You will be wanting a whistling exhaust soon

Big_ben said:
haha friggin legend! got it spot on, honestly man - what is the world coming to?You will be wanting a whistling exhaust soon

or a smooth boot

Back