New Micra Owner! Needing tips.

Well ive just got myself a 1.0l mirca s 51 reg and its literally bog standard. Im the type to move faster than look prettier so iv got some ideas but want to be put on the right path. I know some things i want to do like first of all the steel wheels are going ha. Some sort of induction setup open to ideas on it. Full service is bookd for a weeks time so its cleaner but im wanting cheap but helpful ideas on power n handling tips. And one problem i have is bushers on the selector i think it is is badly worn and if im right thts why my gearbox humms in 4th 5th right? Any help on tht wud be grattefully accepted and the whereabouts and mechanics behind the bushers job. Thanks. Hope to hear back.

Well ive just got myself a 1.0l mirca s 51 reg and its literally bog standard. Im the type to move faster than look prettier so iv got some ideas but want to be put on the right path. I know some things i want to do like first of all the steel wheels are going ha. Some sort of induction setup open to ideas on it. Full service is bookd for a weeks time so its cleaner but im wanting cheap but helpful ideas on power n handling tips. And one problem i have is bushers on the selector i think it is is badly worn and if im right thts why my gearbox humms in 4th 5th right? Any help on tht wud be grattefully accepted and the whereabouts and mechanics behind the bushers job. Thanks. Hope to hear back.

Ive a K&N induction kit with the filter oil & Cleaner for sale mate http://www.micra.org.uk/threads/f-s-k11-k-and-n-induction-kit-with-cleaning-fluid-and-oil.58225/

If its the gearbox itself it may require a gear oil change or at worst a bearing may have gone in the gear box, if its a hmm/rattle from near the gearstick its more likely the exhaust heat shield :)

Back