New member from Perth

CMF_Shifter

» CMF Member
Hi, just thought I'd say hello.

Have had heaps of cars over the years including a few wrx's and many more but I've just started my first Nissan project.

I've purchased a 1995 Micra K11 Super S 5 speed.

I know very little about Nissans but I've got a few goals so Ill start up a build thread.

Many Perth guys online?

Cheers and hope to chat soon!

-Adam

CMF_Pietervdb88

» CMF Member
Hey mate. Yeah, theres a few of us from perth on here. I'm on here a bit, just don't post too often. What you wanna know? Haha. I've completely rebuilt and done up my first micra and onto my second! Lol. Still got both. Text if you got any questions, 0410647130

Pieter

CMF_AB-NRML

» CMF Member
I'm in perth. I check the forums fairly regularly but don't post too much. Altho I would share a lot more if it was simple to upload photos. My phone will not take photos small enough to upload and I don't use a pc. My micra is constantly evolving. And most bits are a fair bit cheaper than my Datsun 260z.

CMF_Shifter

» CMF Member
I'm honestly finding it very hard to get bits, mine is a 1995 Super S, and I can find very little regarding coil-overs and rims, I'm unsure what parts are exchangeable also.

I know the Nissan March is the same but even those parts are not common. I've read some starlet parts will fit?

Would be great to have a list of exchangeable parts! Seems body-kits are almost non existent anymore unless its from Japan and at a huge cost.

I'll keep searching the forums.

I'm in the process of cleaning my body work in preparation for a full car spray with PlastiDip. :D

Back