New kid on the block

Hello everyone, my name is Andy, I am 18 working as a car parts apprentice at Rybrook Mini in Shrewsbury and bought a 1.0 K11 on Friday for £250. I bought it as I totalled my old Fiesta unfortunately and need a car until at least December.

So far I'm enjoying it a lot, it's soo much quicker and more fun than the Fiesta already, I love how its such a simple little car i.e. no un-necessities parading about in the way, its all just about enjoying the vehicle.

Anyways, the amount of fun I've had so far has led me to decide there's no way I'm keeping it stock so any suggestions for a few extra horses / simple little tweaks to make would be greatly appreciated, I so far plan on installing the sound system from my Fiesta (I'll put up some pics of that later to show y'all) and definitely a louder back box!

Also the car didn't come with a manual which is really disappointing, I went to my local Nissan dealer literally 100yards away and they said it would be £24 for a manual so if anyone has a spare / knows where I can download one again it would be really appreciated!
Thanks

Clips off welding gloves on heat up and turn it round and round till its nice n hot and slowly go round with a screwdriver till it separates a bit then pull it aparr by hand. I've had mine apart at least 5 times cos of the projectors. To seal them after just press together and heat up and keep pressing. I used a cheap brand synthetic enamel spray can over a high build primer but it you scuff the chrome with a high grit or scotchbrite pad you could just paint over without primer

Hey guys, firstly here is a pic of how my sound system was

Attachments

• FAT BASS.JPG
    FAT BASS.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 292
Also I have ordered a manual after finding one going cheap on eBay. My insurance policy is with ingenie (I'm on a blackbox - first year driving lol) so they're putting the box in on the 29th and the car has to be completely standard when they fit it so I'll have to wait till after then to whack in the system and seeing as I'm only having this car till December I can't see much point now changing exhaust or any other mods :/

I'm just going to enjoy my time with the Micra, clean my engine bay cause it's dirty as hell and give it a service

Yo guys so it's been a decent weekend for my lil Micra, got a nice back box welded on Friday night which sounds a lot nicer
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415559920.808332.jpg
and today I hooked up my sound system and leisure battery!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415559971.908130.jpg

The mdf baseplate for it all slotted perfectly in my boot and I'm quite pleased overall. Sorry about how poor the pictures are, my iPhone camera needs replacing quite badly haha!

Back