New kid on the block

So I picked this up today. A mostly mint 1994 1.3 slx auto with 48k on the clock.

I'm experimenting with bangernomics (less than £1k a year on a motor and parts) after downsizing from a Jag XJ6.

We'll see how it goes. Gonna need to fit a cd player though :)

PSX_20150201_184005.jpg

Last edited:
So I picked this up today. A mostly mint 1994 1.3 slx auto with 48k on the clock.

I'm experimenting with bangernomics (less than £1k a year on a motor and parts) after downsizing from a Jag XJ6.

f4be8e8c0b924818df096b52ca31977a_uploadfromtaptalk.jpg
You’re in the right place, bangernomics central. Low-cost K 11 Micra motoring where the simpler it is there is less to go wrong. Just put petrol in the tank, yourself in the front seat and just drive the thing without spending loads. That’s what it’s about. Enjoy!

f4be8e8c0b924818df096b52ca31977a_uploadfromtaptalk.jpg
Hello jm, and welcome. I'm ex jag man myself, V12s, V8s, V6s, pretty much all of them at one stage, now I'm a big, big micra fan with a 1.4 LOVE IT. You will as well, cheap as chips motoring, no more £120 to fill up, no garage bills with a little bit of luck, and reliability .
You will love it, the auto's are little crackers. Remember though, you're a bit short on horsepower when in the outside lane - lol

Thanks, fixed the picture now.

I'll keep you posted on how I get on. First journey to work today. Shouldn't really notice the HP difference as it's mostly queing traffic.

Might notice the lack of heated seats and screen this morning though!

Back