New here but not new to Autograss

Status
Not open for further replies.

sn31

Club Member (Trial)
Hi everyone and a Happy new year to you all.i finally got round to joining the club.I am a true k10 fan ,I dont mind fixing k11 's but k10's are my thang. This year will be my second year autograssing a k10. I started 2008 season in a a revised car which has been well documented in the past (2006-2007 season ). Which i bought from bobsp16.I had great success with it ending up second in club and second in league . I also managed to get to race the national championships at gloucester which was quite a feet as she has a ma10 motor.I have just re shelled her with a mint j plate shell .i also have a k plate k10 auto which i bought to turn into a race car and decided it was to good ,so we are now going to use on the road .look foward to speaking to you all soon . :k10:

ref pics

hi there ive put some pics in my album ? one is my bro .still learning how to use this site .we have huge amounts of k 10 spares if anyone needs any. and we are always looking for spare engines (ma10 or ma12).i go to leeds 5 nights a week so if i can help people out il try to

hi there ive put some pics in my album ? one is my bro .still learning how to use this site .we have huge amounts of k 10 spares if anyone needs any. and we are always looking for spare engines (ma10 or ma12).i go to leeds 5 nights a week so if i can help people out il try to

Sounds cool mate

I had an ma12 auto grassing engine in my road k10, nearly 100bhp :)

Not quite standard

hi mine is running an 1" 3/4 su with hi torque manifold ,stainless 90 degree elbow,alloy cold feed induction ,electric fuel pump and pressure regulator.master blaster coil 4 prong plugs .one off custom made long duration cam .custom made 4-2-1 exhaust manifold heat wrapped.tonylaw exhaust pipe/box side exit.omex rev limiter ,flywheel lightend to 3.5 kg.thats about it untill i finish the manifold for the zx6r carbs . :k10::laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back