new grill on jamm'n

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
I wondered what it would look like without the middle slat...

Attachments

• 10770.jpg
    10770.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 20

CMF_Bizardo

» CMF Member
i did that before, but was not happy with it, looked to much BMW like i think, so i cut the middle thing too.

OLD view

Attachments

• 10775.jpg
    10775.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 17

CMF_Napster

» CMF Member
thats one of the next mods that ive been wanting to do 4ages :) is to cut out the grill. my mate done it to his super quick k11 and it just "changes the look of the car"

looks even better with a body kit though.

however saying that if i had a SUPER QUICK K11 id want to keep it FACTORY STANDARD (or possibly upgrade to the grill Above this) so BOY RACERS think that its standard and then.........BYE BYE lol

but mines not quick, so ill cut it out soon enough :)

Napster

CMF_Napster

» CMF Member
jamm'n: im not sure i should say this, but i prefer the grill u had already cut out on ur k11? it looks realy cool and i think suits ur car?

any reason for changing it, or is that the reason? u wanted a change of grill?

sorry

Napster

CMF_jamm'n

» CMF Member
After changing it, i looked at the unmolested grille's of everyone elses k11, and regreted hacking at mine.
I think the "stocko" grille looks sweet as, and can't be changed to look "better", only "different".
And i wasn't happy with the job i did on it anyways.
If u saw it up close, hehehe, u'd get what i mean.
So yeah basically, the stock grille is tuff.
Oh, and i prefer the series 1 grille to the series 2 grille's, there's just something about it.

CMF_Napster

» CMF Member
thats cool bud, was just wondering y u would want to change ur already NICE / GROVEY looking grill lol.

i do like the micra standard, but i think little detail, makes the car look more SPECIAL lol

so can i ask, y did u decide to have it silver? to go with the lights or r u going for SIlver and Blue look al round the car?

Napster

CMF_Napster

» CMF Member
thats cool, was just wondering about the silver cause it does look a little "Hard core", but in a good, MEAN WAY lol :)

u said that u had made a BAD job of the ORIGIANL grill when u cut it out, but cant u try and repair/ fix/ sort out all the problems with it and then if it looks better possibly put it back on ur k11?

i like both of ur grills now and cant decide wether or not to keep mine standard?

Napster

CMF_Napster

» CMF Member
sorry to bring this picture up+ i hope its of ur car before lol, but i think it looks really cool!

the MK1 gives it another "quality", how did u stencil that on ther by the way?

the nissan badge in the middle also looks really cool!

however any grill u decide to make and design is UP TO U!

Napster

(i covered number plate cause u did it on the rest?

Attachments

• 10816.jpg
    10816.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 22

CMF_Tony

» CMF Member
I think that the old grill that was cut out looked the part because it makes the car look more wider, With the standard mk1 grill (even though i like it!) theres two much happening in such a small area.

CMF_Napster

» CMF Member
all three of those pictures look LUSH!!

seriously, i think ive made up my mind to cut it out!
ill have to see more pictures of ur k11 now with thew SILVER GRILL to make my mind up totaly lol

TONY: cant wait to see ur grill now lol

Napster

CMF_eM

» CMF Member
I think they both look good and at least now you have 2 so u can change it whenever you feel like it :p and you know i love that dreamworld picture.

Tony you should come along to the meet this weekend and show us all your grill :D

Attachments

• 10844.jpg
    10844.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 20

CMF_jamm'n

» CMF Member
haha..yeah the Dreamworld picture.
Thats my car, its just like a dreamworld.
I love it to bits :p
But i need to sort out my 'sus'pention.
I'm getting tired to bouncing all ova the road ;-)

CMF_Napster

» CMF Member
when i saw the last picture i was like "the picture with the rollercoaster in the back ground is a LUSH/ GREAT photo"

and now i know that its DREAMLAND, it all makes sense lol :)

it really has got HIGH QUALITY on that image! u use a "5 mega pixel camera" or sumtin? (here we go talking all rubbish now :-/ )

will u have any pictures avaialble of ur "silver grill" on ur k11 soon to show us?

got petrol last night, as u do, and as i was paying i looked out over onto the forcort and saw my BEAST just sitting there. the NORMAL GRILL / UNTOUCHED should we say, did look COOL at that moment in time! still undecided now :-(

Napster

CMF_Tony

» CMF Member
Sorry Em, but my car is currently in pieces and shall be back on the road soon.

Would love to come and meet you guys/gals but Saturday is my normal working day and i'm working Sunday aswell.

Will make more of effeat to come next time, Hopefully the car should be lookin pretty sweet by then..

CMF_Napster

» CMF Member
no way. thats cool.

i rememebr when i went to australia nearly three months back and the family i stayed with, the son had a "commadore" (i think) and his number plate said:

"4 Milfs"

It was so funny!

were as u only pay for the number plates, down here i would have to buy the plates and at the same time pay a monthly / yearly FEE just so that i could have them on the car. which sucks lol

Napster

CMF_eM

» CMF Member
matty's grill looks cool in real life, that pic really doesn't show it well at all.

you should save up and get those plates matty, how hot would it be :p then you could remember the "no jammin guys" story forever.

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
On the discussion of numberplates, the plate "SUPER S" is still available.

Personally I'll settle for the euro style plates, Q CG 13 Z. :)

Such a shame its such a large amount of money and only a whisper away from the cost of a lightweight flywheel...

Attachments

• 10910.jpg
    10910.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 28

CMF_Napster

» CMF Member
ok, ur car looks VERY NICE either with this SILVER GRILL or your CUT OUT GRILL.

you have a nice car "jamm'n"!!

the blue is a lush colour and your ALLOY WHEELS are really nice. how much would it cost for a set of those lol? wots the name of them if u dont mind me asking?

cheers

Napster

CMF_jamm'n

» CMF Member
Sorry Nappies :p
i have no idea what my wheels are called=(
they're nothing special, heavy as hell, and i don't really think they even look that hot lol
grass is always greener hey.

Back