New exhaust system?

CMF_GT

» CMF Member
Hi has anyone got a janspeed exhaust system on?
I want one but it is unclear what you get. I now what the cat back is but if you get the manifold is the first cat removed?
That who’d them be a MOT fail with out a cat right?

CMF_Micra Nut

» CMF Member
Yes it will fail without the first cat. Possible to pass with the second cat replaced by a janspeed one. why not get a full mot and then put the full system on and you can put your old system back for the mot etc. Thats what i done with my old car

CMF_kneival

» CMF Member
Yes will more than likely fail without primary cat and will definatly fail without any CAT.

How do you fancy buying my maniflow system? Its second hand, £800 worth. Would let it go for £450 cash. Would need to meet you somewhere (im in southampton so not far if we half). Everything but the de-cat pipe (I do have one but you wont want to use it with the maniflow its a waste) The guys in the shop when i had it fitted didn't suggest using a decat.

How does it differ to the Janspeed? Well it does not rasp, apparently better build quality (ive not seen janspeed).

However maniflow have made the joints to pure perfection and the note from the exhaust system is spot on!

Also have a JUN flywheel for sale and various other parts.

Let me know... or anyone else for that matter!

Back