FS - Janspeed Exhaust System

rlees85

Ex. Club Member
this is a little unusual for sale advert but i need to try and get my micra back to standard.

i want something a little faster to be honest.

anyway i have a full janspeed exhaust system, except the secondary cat which currently im using a hollowed standard cat.

so basically anyone is welcome to have my janspeed manifold, free of charge, if they can replace mine with a standard manifold, primary cat and downpipe that allows fitment of a secondary o2 sensor.

Same applies to the cat-back system.

The exhaust is only about a year old.

however if anyone here has got standard exhaust system parts lying around, please let me know how much you would sell them for - that way i could sell the janspeed system for a price to people who dont want to swap with their standard parts.

hope you understand :)

please pm me aswell as i only have a seller account for 20 days

UPDATE: Might be a while getting back to people about the manifold as I need to try and get a downpipe (for really cheap) from a late micra with a hole for a second lamba sensor in the downpipe. IF anyone where who has an X-reg or newer K11 and wants the manifold then PM me becuase will save me a load of hassle lol!

Alessandro

Club Member (Trial)
Hi!
I'm interested in the Janspeed manifold.
I can send you a standard manifold with first cat and lambda from a Micra with only 50000 Km.
Let me know if you are interested!

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
mate i have a standard cat back system i could swap for your cat back system. plus a down pipe. you could have for free...only problem is i carnt travel :( so would have to be you to me.

dan

I will buy your manifold and give you my standard manifold free off my 1.3 super s which has done 67,000 miles.

I will buy your manifold and give you my standard manifold free off my 1.3 super s which has done 67,000 miles.

i can get you a downpipe for a x-reg micra, im in leicester, ive pm'd you!

Alessandro

Club Member (Trial)
I don't understand...
The manifold and primary cat of a coilpack Micra are different from a "classic" micra but the Janspeed manifold is the same right?

frank

Club Member

Attachments

• DSCF0345.JPG
    DSCF0345.JPG
    113.2 KB · Views: 216