yeah your gx must me 96-98. Over your gx the sr has:

Body coloured bumpers, mirrors, sidestrips, mud guards
Spolier
alloys
rev-counter
sportier seats
driving lamps

yea thanks for the info.

i put aloys and a tacho from an slx in so i think its spoiler and driving lamps next ;)

good luck with the car :)

u will need the Super S/Sr bumpers for the driving lamps. They slitly bigger aswell

RE: RE: New car 1.3 SR! maybe

JayY said:
u will need the Super S/Sr bumpers for the driving lamps. They slitly bigger aswell
]

thanks i'll keep that in mind. i'm a bit poor at the mo but when i have some spare cash i'll have to hunt down some super S bumpers :)

anyone else notice that NeX seems to be talkin to himself on the2nd page of this lot? either that or layla deleted all the posts from in between his :p

Im getting it! :D Went to look at it yesterday. Looked mint! Picking it up on sunday! The owner even had the original brouchue. Very Very useful, i will post the page in the next week or so, but it is writen very badly, youll see what i mean!
Any way got the car for 1650, exactly what the insurance company gave me for my old car! Im well happy!! :devil:

not alot at the mo! just happy to have it over my mums 1.0!!few little things cd, speakers, grill, tint rear clusters. Can just about afford insurance and petrol!! lowering will probably be the first thing :)

RE: RE: New car 1.3 SR! maybe

MA 12.5 :-p said:
anyone else notice that NeX seems to be talkin to himself on the2nd page of this lot? either that or layla deleted all the posts from in between his :p
i swear i'm not that mad :)

Ive got it!!! :love: Picked it up on sunday. Its much better than i thought it would be to honest. Feels very quick (probably cause ive been drivin my mums car!) Wil post some pics once ive washed it :love: :girly:

clear side repeaters. no mods planned any time soon because im a poor indian man! and im on 40 a week till i find another job.....

aw no way, half of dat goes on petrol im sure! Well im sure sumtin will come ur way and u'll start makin it again and get the car lookin nice(r)!!

will definetly get pics tomorrow! washed it 2day, took the micra badge of and a few other stickers. ive decided i dont want to tint the clusters dark, but red instead, or maybe just leave them. The car looks really mint as it is so not really gona bother with little bits like that, wana leave it as a sleeper :)

Does any on know were i can find red tint or spray? Ive look on ebay and theres nothing there :glare:

Back