New "bucket" seats at Makro

oo i gotta makro card!!! and since im delightful, anyone who wants to use and abuse it can get a PM sent :p i need the club points

i saw these a few months ago but my mum didnt know where her card was !!! thing is you will need to modify the sub frames wont you...can anyone get a makro card ?

these been out months ago the offer i doubt b just this fornights makro cuz even when they aint advertised it was £99+vat there
but yeh i can comfirm their reclining they got runners on them already they feel alright i would prefer these than those fixed bucket things u c in halfords works out like £60 a seat if any one gets them n fits them let us know how much hassle it was n how much u paid 4 fitting

well i want to go for the jap racer look so im looking to get one buckect style seat... anyone want to go halves? he he

Speedle said:
well i want to go for the jap racer look so im looking to get one buckect style seat... anyone want to go halves? he he

but one of them will be for the left one for the right

Speedle said:

i would, i am also after the 1 bucket seat style... but not until i get my new car.

hmph! looks like ill have to have 2 bucket seats and silver wheels to be different now! :p

would love a set of red one!!! oh no!!!

need to text friends...sum1 MUST have a card!!!! nooooooo!!! plz!!!!

lol. quite a bargain really?? reclining bucket seats...well worth 120notes for the pair i finks!!

JK

these are the ones on ebay all the time. ive heard that quite franky there very tacky. however, the proof is in the pudding.......

i got a makro card :D and im going tomorrow to have a look-see.

you have to own a business in order to apply for a makro card

let us know what the seats look like layla coz im interested in getting these, My girlfriend said she wud pay for them as my xmas pressie - coz she was gonna get my tattoo when i feel better but cud get my seats instead!

Daz :alien:

will do. and if im feeling particularly wonderous (which im generally not) if you paypal me/ian the money i'll get them for you and bung them in the car on my way back north

i went yesterday felt them again n the bolsters side bits what ever u call them feel better made than the center bit the center of the seat feels foamy like

Layla said:
will do. and if im feeling particularly wonderous (which im generally not) if you paypal me/ian the money i'll get them for you and bung them in the car on my way back north

That wont really be necessary because my dads got a makro card and im in edinburgh next week right next to makro so ill get them then, but thanks all the same

Back