Bucket Seats

"Subframes are not included so some mechanical knowledge or modification may be required to fit"

Nothing bolts straight onto a micra unfortunately

"Subframes are not included so some mechanical knowledge or modification may be required to fit"

Nothing bolts straight onto a micra unfortunately

Aw missed that bit :(

Cant see why they mention 'Nissan Micra' in the title , maybe they fit into onto the existing subframe easy enough?

They deceived me :p

I had the same seats in my 1,0l except with white leather padding. I didn't fit them myself as I was a noob to cutting and shutting, but from what I remember a series of plates, washers and bolts were used to get them to fit. They always sat a little to high though.

Apart from the fact that they aren't plug and play, they're still great seats, especially for the price.

Thanks alot folks, think I might just wait until a set come up for sale with the frame custom made to fit already haha im not to clued up on the old welding or anything :p

Cheers for the help!

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2

i put them in my gf's micra didnt take too long to put on to the standard subframes with the use of a grinder or hacksaw, i only paid 50 quid for them.

spot on for her, she prefers them more to my subaru seats :S (crazy)

however if your around the 6ft mark your head wont be far off the roof unless you lean back :)

i put them in my gf's micra didnt take too long to put on to the standard subframes with the use of a grinder or hacksaw, i only paid 50 quid for them.

spot on for her, she prefers them more to my subaru seats :S (crazy)

however if your around the 6ft mark your head wont be far off the roof unless you lean back :)
I'm always on the G lean

Back