New Alternator?

Zephyr

Ex. Club Member
guys me wants a bigger alternator for my mk4 k11 when me has system on pretty loud :p my lights dim because the system sucks out too much power than the alternator can supply so wonder what other alternator can i take to put on? (also just wondering wheres the dizzy on the 2000 engine cuz it isnt on the side of the engine like the 96 ones...)

dunno that year engine bay,so cant help with dizzy,

alternator wise,,youl have to modify one,,i dont think any will just bolt straight on,even the ga16 aternator has to be modded,but thats the same power as the 1.3 one anyway,,

how would that work? all the battery does is start the car

it would be ok to have 2 batterys for playing your tunes wen the car aint running

me thinks the reason y my lights dim n such is because the alternator cannot supply enough power to the system so it drains having a second battery simply enlarges the "capacity" isnt it? but in the end it still end up making my lights dim n such cuz the output is larger than the input...

once the engine is running the battery has no use,,,everything works off the alternator when the engine is running,,

you need a stronger alternator,,

Back