neeed more power without affecting the insurance to much :/

Red Ruby:)

Ex. Club Member
hey guys, just wondering if anyone knows how to get a lil more power from my k12 without affecting the insurance to much. just need enough to leave a few of those chavs in there corsas for dead just for a laugh :D

thanks in advance:D:D

then im afraid youll be getting beaten by corsas. you can improve power slightly by breathing mods and exhaust, but that will obviously effect your insurance. Then you can loose a lot of weight and that can be a big improvement but I doubt you are willing to do something like that

k&n panel filter and get the exhaust system reworked would be the first things to look at these should give a good gain although i never had a problem beating the chavs when mine was in standard form :)

im up to do anything i mean the lil micra dont do half bad just want a bigger gap between us ill just keep looking but thanks anyway :D

i dont think anyone has done any performance mods on the CR engines on here red ruby, tho the engines are pretty similar to the k11,s

i mean i dont have any problem beaten them its just i want more of a gap betweeen us :) i just dont no wat mods to start of with:/ i think the next thing will be the exhuast and then the springs :D

what has some of you guys dont to your cars so i can get a start point and a basic idea :D?

Almost anything and everything it all depends on your budget, how good you are with a spanner and what it is exactly you're after

Induction kit exhaust bolt on things or stick a 350z engine in the back
Have to say mate if you don't want to raise the insurance then there ain't allot you can do, ring them and ask first then you'll know what's gonna sting you! You might find it ain't so bad I turboed my integra and the insurance went up 20 quid a month not bad considering I had an extra 150 bhp

haha not bad at all hey :D ill just shop around and see what there is, i dont really know where to start thats my problem :(but ill find somthing :D cheers boss appriciate it :D

Back