Need new cat and exhaust

Paul Smith

Site Supporter
On my way to work this morning 17 miles from my house 13 miles from work and my janspeed sports cat decides to break in half. So, with the exhaust on the floor i continued on sparking like a trooper. No laybys to pull in to all country lanes. Now need to get the the exhaust of in my work car park or some how strap it up for the 30 mile hike home.

Any suggestions.

Really bad day

you could use a wire coat hanger to strap it up but its easier just to change it over 30 mins max i would have thought....

Got to go out and check the exhaust that was scrapping for 13 miles hope the bracket is still in place not melted off, i was sparking a lot. I have a spare cat at home which is 30 miles away, i have limited tools and no coat hangers. Gonna see if my bro will travel 20 miles to my house and 30 miles to me with the cat. All depends on the exhaust mount.

Just checked my exhaust has bent in half so anyone in northants or willing to travel got a performance exhaust for sale?

right luckily my brothers mate ( with pnuemonia) was willing to help me out with his lowloader so got it home, i have removed the two halves of the cat have bent the exhaust back into some kind of shape and mounted it up to a standard cat. Got a little rattle and sits a little lower than it should but seems ok for now.

Fair play to the exhaust it only squashed the tube bit it didn't split when it bent.

Back