Manifolds and de cat jargon, need some help!

Hi there guys, i know its probably been discussed to death already, but i dont understand any of the technical talk. :p
Basically, does the micra have two catalytic converters? Im presuming so?
If so will getting a de cat janspeed mani and keeping the other cat mean i can pass my mot?
Also will having a de cat mani be pointless performance wise if i still have one original cat in the system?
Finally if so, what would the best idea be to get a louder slightly quicker response without failing mot? Like de cat mani and a sports cat in the complete system?
Cheers for your help guys!

Hi there guys, i know its probably been discussed to death already, but i dont understand any of the technical talk. :p
Basically, does the micra have two catalytic converters? Im presuming so?
If so will getting a de cat janspeed mani and keeping the other cat mean i can pass my mot?
Also will having a de cat mani be pointless performance wise if i still have one original cat in the system?
Finally if so, what would the best idea be to get a louder slightly quicker response without failing mot? Like de cat mani and a sports cat in the complete system?
Cheers for your help guys!

Basically, does the micra have two catalytic converters? Im presuming so? Yes
If so will getting a de cat janspeed mani and keeping the other cat mean i can pass my mot? You won't pass with just a second cat.
Also will having a de cat mani be pointless performance wise if i still have one original cat in the system? Maybe, Jay still has a second cat
Finally if so, what would the best idea be to get a louder slightly quicker response without failing mot? Like de cat mani and a sports cat in the complete system? Peter Lloyd system I'd say.

Basically, does the micra have two catalytic converters? Im presuming so? Yes
If so will getting a de cat janspeed mani and keeping the other cat mean i can pass my mot? You won't pass with just a second cat.
Also will having a de cat mani be pointless performance wise if i still have one original cat in the system? Maybe, Jay still has a second cat
Finally if so, what would the best idea be to get a louder slightly quicker response without failing mot? Like de cat mani and a sports cat in the complete system? Peter Lloyd system I'd say.
okay heard alot about this peter lloyd system stuff, where can i check it out and buy it?

It says that's just a decat pipe. If you want one of those there was one for £15 on here or you can just weld a straight pipe

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Forum Runner

Back