need info on si micra's

sparkie

aka WELLY
well due to old age my poor micra will not make it through an mot next year. so i've got a new project on my mind.

what i need to know is what engine are in the micra si. mainly s reg one's. if your not sure what engine code simple thing to check is if the have coil pack's

any help would very much be appreciated.

music to my ears. can't wait till next year.
but never fear i may have a different car but i will always have the same truck air horn.

get any facelift 1.3 micra, they all have front and rear anti roll bars etc. it depends on what you want, like a top of the range facelift micra (si) or just a facelift 1.3. (gx, insperation etc)

the main thing is that it has the cg13 engine and not the new funny part french engine with coil packs. this so i can swoop a few parts over etc. but other than that doesn't matter about a facelift. and if things go well we have two si in the household.

not that much that difference between the two engines, most parts minus the ignition and cam cover can be swapped. am i correct??

only the facelift facelift micra's like wrenchables have coilpacks the normal facelift like mine doesnt. there is no engine diffrence between the facelift micra and prefacelift its only the facelift facelift that is diffrent. hope this helps lol

me now stroking my chin with a big evil grin. cheers for all your help guys.
more will be revealed late. (if anything happens)

Back