After some info on this rare spoiler...

DSC_0056.jpg
Hi guys, just wanted to see if anybody had any info on this spoiler as I can find very little. All I know is that it IS a Nissan product and it's very rare. I've only ever seen two of them, my one and the one on the car of the guy I bought it from (yes, he somehow ended up with two!?)...

The thing that sets this spoiler apart from others is that it bonds to the glass of the rear screen, so does not require any drilling of the hatch, and is quickly and easily removable and reusable.

Mine has never been on a car and still has all the fitting kit with it, I've even got the original product code somewhere? All I've done with mine is spray it black, never got around during to putting it on a car yet as the one it was intended for unfortunately got written off.

The first two pictures below are of my actual spoiler as it is now, the rest are for demonstration purposes to illustrate what it looks like on a car. The car is that of the guy I bought it off, Lee.

Any info appreciated. May actually sell this as currently have a spoiler on my GX and can't see me buying another micra as I have a classic now too.

DSC_0057.jpg

001%202.jpg

weller%20004.jpg

Micra%20facroty%20002.jpg

Micra%20facroty%20006.jpg

New%20wheels%20004.jpg

ssrs%20005.jpg

No, this is a factory piece. It came in nissan boxing, had product codes & full fitting kit. Not in any way modified, it is a full production piece. May look similar to a wrap around but it is not. These were produced, but I think possibly not for the UK, as there aren't many about.

Hi,
I have been very lucky to purchased this very rare rear boot/roof spoiler from @odd_ball and can verify it is 100% genuine Nissan (March) Jap spec, included with the spoiler was the original Nissan fitting kit (unused) with instructions and all part numbers and codes.

I received the spoiler in the post today and dry test fitted it and IMHO it looks great because it enhances and extends the roof and boot hatch lines without obscuring them like the short and full wraparound UK spec versions do!

I will post pics of it in my Rouge Redux blog once I have had it colour coded and fitted!

Cheers again @oddball mate! :)

Andy :D

Back