NEED HELP with removing parts

I want to paint some parts and i dont know how to remove them so i wont get oversray.
Here are the parts:

15308860b.jpg

15308861b.jpg

15308866b.jpg

PS : THATS NOT MY MICRA ;)

The side strips on the door are stuck on and if the car hasnt gad a respray then once you remove them and the glue you get a smooth finish door. The front bumper strips should be clipped in from underneath if its the type i think it is. If not theyre moulded into the bumper so youll have to mask them off to colour code. As for the boot handle once again im not sure if the black piece is seperate so if you open the boot and remove the back panel then there are 4 nuts holding the complete handle on which will allow you to spray away from the car. Its that or you could source a 1993-1998 boot handle and spray as they are smooth and would finish it off

The side strips on the door are stuck on and if the car hasnt gad a respray then once you remove them and the glue you get a smooth finish door. The front bumper strips should be clipped in from underneath if its the type i think it is. If not theyre moulded into the bumper so youll have to mask them off to colour code. As for the boot handle once again im not sure if the black piece is seperate so if you open the boot and remove the back panel then there are 4 nuts holding the complete handle on which will allow you to spray away from the car. Its that or you could source a 1993-1998 boot handle and spray as they are smooth and would finish it off

THANK you very much mate! I will try it

Back