Need everyones help!

tse_adam

Micra Attitude
Basically my grandmother bought this box of gold plated silver stamp looking thing :blush: back in the 80s costing £40 each. and she wish to sell it now but i have no idea what it is, what they are called, what they are for, how much it could fetch for or where to sell them.

There are 25 of them in a wooden box, and some pictures included below.

i wonder if any of you guys can help offer me some advice. :doh:

IMGP1965.jpg

IMGP1935.jpg

IMGP1939.jpg

IMGP1947.jpg

IMGP1953.jpg

IMGP1954.jpg

any suggestion is welcome. :love:

i have no idea what they are, but the best way to find out what they are worth is auction. people will pay what ever they think they are worth.

they look pretty awsome tho, i would buy them if there was chocolate inside :D

Antiques roadshow.

yea i thought about that, but i am a little intimidated with the whole environment. :doh:

i have no idea what they are, but the best way to find out what they are worth is auction. people will pay what ever they think they are worth.

they look pretty awsome tho, i would buy them if there was chocolate inside

i have no idea what they are either, they are a little thicker than our pound coins and i think it's purely for collection only. i can't really think of any use for them.

that would be cool , as for the question at hand bring it to an antiques shop and get some advice there maybe?

20 years old choc?! dont even try it! :laugh:

i think i should but i dont know where to start. :doh::doh:

Antiques shop, or maybe even a local jewelers?

Or take them to auction, put a massive reserve on them, and see what people are willing to pay? Sorta like what nex said.

they look like they could be stamps or something of that kind! like base plates or punches to run loads more stamps off 1 copy! but im prob a million miles out

Perhaps you could try to find a forum online that's based on Antiques and such, then possibly ask them to shed any light on these items? Hmm.

Back