Need a switch.

TriNode

Ex. Club Member
I'm trying to locate an electric mirror switch from a K11 micra.

I was going to post in the buy / sell forum but I don't think I'm allowed (it say's you I can't sell, dunno about putting a wanted up, if i'm in the wrong feel free to remove this post, I won't be offended :) ), I've tried all the local scrapyards, and the best I've found is one from an almera, but that's 3x the size!

It's to go in place of the blanking plate below.

If anyone spots one / knows of one please let me know, or if you can get ahold of one, then I'll pay for it + postage by paypal.

Thanks,

- Anthony

HPIM0024.jpg

you'll have alot of trouble finding one of them, they are like gold dust! i think they were only on the facelift ones...

i thought the almera ones did fit, maybe it has to be an older type...

good luck :)

This is the almera switch versus my micra's blanking plate:

switch.jpg

dammit :(

is there a universal switch you can get that I can just drill into the blanking plate?

I must admit i've never seen an electric wing mirror control on a pre-facelift in the UK at least! But i've found the illustration and part number for the facelift one...

Part number is: 25570-BM400

Here's the pic:

Attachments

• fast-mirror.JPG
    fast-mirror.JPG
    148.5 KB · Views: 182
Ah,

do you have everything but the switch?

you could make the hole bigger and then fit it?

That's pretty cool! (the software).

Sonic, can you tell me the approx size of the switch?

I can make the wiring myself, I've got mirrors, I'm looking into finding the right switch.

Hmm, my blanking plate is 22mm * 38mm that looks a lot more square, though it could just be the drawing.

I might just get that switch, and see about getting another dash from the scrappy and cutting the hole bigger in that (in case it goes horribly wrong).

The slot i'm looking at is the one on the dash to the left of the one F points to (I have no slot where F points to) (just to the right of the steering, on the same plastic as the instrument arch.)

Are there any other switch types on the other K11 models? or maybe I can get that part of the dash?

Thanks!

- Anthony

After a little brainwave, I may have found something that could well be music to your ears, take a look at the illustration of the Sunny (N14) mirror controller (Part number: 25570-71L10) it looks VERY similar to sonic's K11 control switch:

Attachments

• fast sunny.JPG
    fast sunny.JPG
    155.4 KB · Views: 231
what u want is a facelift k11 they have them in the centre console near the radio,

if not try to get one for a p11 primera

Back