Baz

Ex. Club Member
Oil pressure

DSC00069.jpg

Water Temperature

DSC00073.jpg

Don't know where to fit them without making the interior look over the top

I think there nice:wasntme:

ST's look cluttered very quickly its nice to have them tidy and clean. I am going to put new gauges in the oem location in the middle, as those dont really show anything useful.

ST's look cluttered very quickly its nice to have them tidy and clean. I am going to put new gauges in the oem location in the middle, as those dont really show anything useful.

Was thinking the same but I dont particularly want to take the standard ones out. . .Glovebox?

i know there is a TON of gauges already hey! i think i'm up 8 with a boost gauge on the right of the dash

i'd love a accurate water temp and oil press gauge, that'd be cool

i know there is a TON of gauges already hey! i think i'm up 8 with a boost gauge on the right of the dash

i'd love a accurate water temp and oil press gauge, that'd be cool

Water temp was really the one I was after as people sit in to it and do say this car is overheating!

Gauges are over rated. I am going to go for a combined one such as this:

http://www.plxdevices.com/products/dm100/ (with supporting hardware) as you really don't need that many passive gauges. Unless they have something to get your attention by the time you see anything wrong it will be too late anyway.

i've wondered if the ST ECU uses the same diagnostic system as later nissans, cause if it does then there are quite a few data scan tools that are cheap that will keep an eye on thigns in one unit, just by reading the sensors attatched to the ECU

No the ecus are TOTALLY different to any other nissan ecu, and have no consult port.

Cool. Cheers, Ed.

Btw very nice gauges Smidge. I was eying off one of the boost ones when I first got the car. It will look great!

Back