Gauges

kennierobo

Buy & Sell Member
This thread I hope covers 2 things...........
1. the aftermarket gauges i fitted and 2 human kindness...
To cut a long story short I fitted a couple of gauges in my k11 micra one a volt meter and two a clock both been the 52mm type and housed in a dash pod in the recess in middle of dash....looked ok well it do,es now the clock that I purchased from GAUGEPLACE on ebay suffered the backlash of my temper after i droped it whilst walking out to the car to do the final fit anyway it was bust so i threw it against the wall rendering it totally u/s.
In the meantime I had sent an email to gaugeplace asking if there was supposed to be a single gauge holder in shipment as I thought there was supposed to be one. Anyway one thing led to another and as i had allready said in email that I had accident with the clock they said to send it back and they would gladley replace said item....however im an honest person and I replied to that email telling them that it was totally my fault that the item was broken and that i had threw it against the wall in temper and that they wernt responsible for the clock not working, I thought that that was it and left positive feedback for them as it was totally warented. My big suprise came in the post today not only was there a new clock to replace the one I had busted but also a single gauge holder for the first time in my life I was totally lost for words this company didnt have to send a new clock to me they owed me nothing yet they sent me a replacment free of charge, I thought that was one of the most kindest things that any one person has ever done for me and they totally deserve a mention on any car realated forums.....gaugeplace on ebay I thank you.

Back