My new motor! Can u guess it?

Robb

Site Supporter
Well ive had it over a week now, been too busy recently :glare: but have been loving it so far. Can u guess what it is yet? :)

Primpeek.jpg

Anyone interested in the micra see my soon to be updated for sale thread for it or pm me, as i need it gone! I will be sure to keep up on here as i stilll have a year left on my membership lol.

Ive still got to find the number lol! :) Took that yesterday whilst wonderwheeling the wheels.

It was filthy when i got it, but it helped keep the price down and i could see past the dirt and its come up nicely. Steering wheel is really worn but the grime on it was terrible and most likely attributed to the deterioration. Just need it to run without any problems for a while whilst i sort out some bits on it. Namely service it, mot in dec. air con regass and check for leaks as its not working at the mo, fettle the exhaust a bit as it did have a rather loud powerflow cat back on it but changed that for a stock one (the backbox isnt quite level and the mid section hanger is rubbing on the chassis). Also give it a proper clean like rip the carpets out etc. as like i say it was grubby, i will eventually take the seats out and dismantle them to clean the padding as they will have collected lots of bits of other people in them over the years lol.

Also want to treat it to some clear repeaters and clear rear indicator lenses, new air filter (hmmm apexi? :)) sort out the horrible ripspeed knob (might grind the logos off and paint it black as the shape of it is alright).

Other than squeky belts on startup its running smooth, just hope the driveshafts dont fail any time soon! (one of only two major gripes of this car apparently)

prim.jpg

Back