got some new toys
these go on tomorrow
shopfront034.jpg

these go in soon
shopfront036.jpg

plus a pair of these
shopfront033.jpg

got lots more to go on,i will keep you posted

well its all ,on.......................................................took 1 hour to do all 4!!
lets say roundabouts are worth the journey alone!!!!!!!
it feels awesome,my dad said he felt the turn in was sooooooooooooo improved,doesnt dip under braking,stays so flat pulling in hard,totally amazing!(and he drives a prodrive scoobie)pics to follow as it looks soooooooooooooo much better to!

for that cobra seat you've got, do you need any special atachments or new frame to make it fit a k10?

Yes most likely! I never found K10 runners anywhere when i got my Corbeau ones. Unless you can take standard K10 rails off and connect them on somehow

well its all ,on.......................................................took 1 hour to do all 4!!
lets say roundabouts are worth the journey alone!!!!!!!
it feels awesome,my dad said he felt the turn in was sooooooooooooo improved,doesnt dip under braking,stays so flat pulling in hard,totally amazing!(and he drives a prodrive scoobie)pics to follow as it looks soooooooooooooo much better to!

I got KYB gas shocks with 35 mm springs...

I've gradually been pushing mine (at the right times) and haven`t even had the back skip out once yet! :)

God knows how!!

Back