South Meets Mailing list

Speedle

Ex. Club Member
Right people of the south, if you are in the south and want to come to meets please can you post you email address up. i would like a miling list so i can email all when meets are and next year send out a quarterly Email detailing meets/dates and get feedback from you all about what you want to do.

Mods please make this a sticky if you can

thanks
Mat

please only post your email i want to keep the thread tidy hopfully there will be lots of address soon enough :)

please post it anway paul.... edit the above to include it please.

comeonepeople i want a min of 20 address's, where are you all hiding? LOL

lol be cool! i will let you know! the whole point of this was to send an itinerery to people so it needs to be in the newsletter as well anyway no more post other than emails please ;)

getting there ill be happy when we get to 25 ;) i will start to comeup with ideas for meets, but at the end of the day its what you guys want that counts.

i will post out ideas to ya'll in due time to see who wants what and organise events depending in response.

and remember any ideas you guys have post up here or email them to me or matt im still working as a organiser and matt is keeping me informed so we will make next year the year for southern meets any ideas for xmas events anyone

got a nice sized list now ill send out some test emails soon to see what sort of interest i get about events etc :)

There's always the Christmas Meet at Bluewater Shopping Centre on the 11th (This sunday). Come on people, you know you wanna! ;)

May have come to the Bluewater if it wasn't this weekend, pretty sure it'll b a bit soon for a few other peeps that didn't know too!!!

Get e-mail's out a good month or so sooner and you'll prob get a lot more interest!!!! :grinning:

keep em coming people i know theres more of you than this!

can non memebers see this post? i need them to be able too! if they dont come to meets how can we get them to join :p

Back