my new rwd ride..

cisco

» CMF Member
Mmmm I love your 200sx mate. Beautiful! Black looks excellent.

Love the exhaust tip/canon too.

Very very nice. Actually, lately I have been thinking about 200sxs once again. They are top cars.

I was thinking about those new Colt Ralliarts having 113kw and about 1150Kg and FWD, but then why would you bother when a 200sx has 147kw, only 1260Kg and RWD! Its a simple killer sports car formula.

CMF_evade

» CMF Member
RWD is so much fun man, i'm loving it!

You gain like 20kw or something just from exhaust..I got the stocky one and you should see how tiny it is..under 2" for sure.

Also since its a good quality jap brand exhaust it doesnt drone or anything and isn't very loud, parents even like the car hahah.

Can't hear me coming home at 4am anymore either!

Its just comfortable, new'ish and yeah has some decent standard power so I dont have to worry about anything. Just drive it.

But yeah, saying all that the micra is still around..its going to be my daily driver now...hopefully the engine doesnt just completely die anytime too soon! (even though its inevitable)

cisco

» CMF Member
Yeah for sure. Good choice!

Yeah the stock S14 exhaust used to be 1.9 Inches! Bahah!

Mmm factory performance.

And those things just keep on pulling at high speed. I got my completely stock S14 up to 237Kmh! Almost maxed out the speedo.

Didn't take long at all on this very long straight road at about 2am when no cars were on the road.

cisco

» CMF Member
Man, with some mild mods they would have to go close.
I reckon 20psi boost, 3" exhaust, big cooler, you'd have to go close to cracking 260kmh. It HEAPS of extra power to achieve another 20kmh of top speed. 260kmh speedos are awesome. Those cars actually need it :)

cisco

» CMF Member
Yeah far out. Already as quick as blue monster just like that.

With the RWD traction to put it down.

Man, my old S14 left two black fishtail marks this one time I did this mega power launch by dumping the clutch with lotsa revs. Was awesome! Rear end just got so light.

Back