My new K11

PeteST24

Ex. Club Member
Well I picked up my new car, really needs alot of work to get her back in good form. The exhaust has deffinatly gone, luckily its just the back box. Dont know if I should jump staright in and get a Sportex back box or standard for now :glare:

The car drives fine, handles well and I am pretty impressed on how well the 1.3 pulls. Not bad for £50 :D

Heres some piccies...

100_6267.jpg

100_6268.jpg

100_6269.jpg

My ICE has got a head start lol
100_6270.jpg

Did I say the exhaust was blowing??? o_O
100_6271.jpg

Is that a dentyscratch on the bonnet? At least you've got a parcel shelf and speakers. What plans do you have?

Its just turning 90k miles so its pretty low for its age.

Yes both wings are dented and the bonnet is too so I will be replacing those.

Plans for it at the moment is to get her lowered 35mm, some 14 or 15" alloys, and give it a general tidy up.

I will be spraying the bumpers and doing alot of colour coding. Mirrors, bump strips etc.

I am just about to go and do the rear wiper mod as I dont like it sitting vertical :)

You got that for £50.oo that ain't bad. just got some 15" alloys for my car on wednesday an early crimbo present from our lass.

At least it's fast!

Yeh it is pretty quick...quicker than I thought I must admit especially after driving the 1.0 for 6 months. Miss my old V6 sound though :( lol

Although driving home was noisy, as you see from the pic, my back box is not actually part of the exhaust :laugh:

Done my first mod, the rear wiper now sits horizontal. Went to do the heater fix but to my surprise the card is not even there. I have a plug just hanging loose and a slot which I am guessing where the card would go. So off to a breakers yard to source a second hand one.

those rims are a bit big aren't they? make it look a bit tractorish, like the xr2i replica sat behind it tho

Yeah they're massive. Usd to have some nice 15" Fox Wheels but someone I used to go to college with said he really needed them and we ended up swapping wheels which is how I got these ones. Gotta flog them and get 15s again :p

Back