My new nissan micra k11 :)

Hey everyone,

abit new to this all so please bare with me. My mum rang me up yesterday told me we were going to see this Nissan micra 1993 1.0 in white as this would be my first car after being stuck on a moped for nearly a year now. Well we went down today and all went well and I brought it for £400 with 11 months tax and it passed its MOT last Friday and had a brand new exhaust system fitted.

Now I've been looking around the net and found a few bits and bobs to add onto it. now after a while speaking to my mum shes like why dont you smarten it up with a new set of alloy rims and possibly a new radio / sub. I dont really want anything like my friends have though because the problem I have is they all have money which I dont have much off due to all of my money goes towards rent etc.

Now basically what Im asking you guys is wether you are able to help me with my alloy rim / sub and radio search as im completley clueless to what to look at etc. Ill post a picture at the bottom for your enjoyment but all sudgestions will be much appreciated.

Regards,
Jake :)

p.s. Not looking to ruin the origionall micra look though. Like a few of my friends have suggested new panels etc and really dont want to touch that kinda area.

40357_1532830651344_1552124660_31294534_647086_n.jpg

45497_1532832251384_1552124660_31294535_1944442_n.jpg

40451_1532830371337_1552124660_31294533_5846352_n.jpg

welcome :)

yeah as its your first car i wouldnt bother to much with the outside...plus it saves you cash...though things like clear side indicators suit white...and a modified front grill opens the front up. If you make that yourself its virtually free...but depends if you class it as changing the micra look :)

Alloys wise...so long as its 4x100 stud pattern with a 59.1 bore (or can be spigot ringed to make it that) and is close to a +45 offset...and not an 18" rim (imo haha) you cant really go wrong, just find something you like :)

Cheers :)

Cheers mate,

The grill sounds a pretty good idea will have to look into that and cheers about the information about the alloys at least now I can start looking for something properly. Know what kinda size you can go up to on a micra such as this ?

That's a nice looking aminal u got there ;)

I think best size would be 15 inch for alloys, any more and there too much rub.

Slamming it would look ace (Y) maybe colour coding the bumpers too

I wouldnt go bigger than 15" 7j wide...but ive got 14's on mine now, which i prefer. Though iirc people do/have ran 17's again personal preference.

Theres a few posts on here to give you an idea how to mod the grill...time consuming but fairly easy.

welcome and hi
1.0 micra which model k11 is the car has it got the front door pockets
moped to k11...... k reg are solid nice buy,mums dish out the rules and it looks like they rule
the buy/sell section on here is worth a look for nice bits

white is always best color.

I would how ever be abit worried with that towbar sticking out.........i hope the previous owner didnt pull anything more then a wheel barrow??

Back