my new car

W

witty05

i picked up my 160sr 9 days ago and last nite i lost control on a sharp bend and rolled it i had 4 passengers and thankfully we all got out walking with just bumps and bruises heres some pics of my battered baby

Attachments

• Photo-0048.jpg
    Photo-0048.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 225
  • Photo-0052.jpg
    Photo-0052.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 233
  • Photo-0049.jpg
    Photo-0049.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 215
  • Photo-0051.jpg
    Photo-0051.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 191
ouch unlucky... gd thing everyone walked away ok i suppose... im curious how fast were u goin? fwn

your reg plate knew it was coming.. "PTO" :grinning:
bad luck. is the roof caved in?

is that every 160 in the club has now had some sort of incident only days after getting them? Rik, Dr Z and now u

Big_ben said:
is that every 160 in the club has now had some sort of incident only days after getting them? Rik, Dr Z and now u

what about the one that never got off the ramps at the dealers haha

how come i havent heard or seen pics of this 160SR before???

oh and looks like the curse is still going.

Sorry to hear mate.

its not all speed that does it.......take a look at this, i was doing 45mph, and it rolled 3 times...

ant_steelhead_18942767.jpg

ant_steelhead_18942786.jpg

that used to be a mint condition, show car. peugeot 309 GTI in miami blue 3 door, origonal interior, origonal wheels, even had the 14 yr old tape deck.

but....not any more.....scrapped and crushed.:down: :down: :down:

i hate to be the first to point out but its quite foolish to be driving that fast with passengers onboard. i thrash mine only when i am alone, dont want to kill other people's son/daughter etc. not giving a lesson here but its something you gotta think about :suspect:

Glad your all ok. I'm sure that you have learned something from this and realise how lucky you all were not to be injured. :wasntme:

Pto

I'm glad to hear you are ok but couldnt help but notice the last three digits of your number plate are PTO (Please turn over) but I did want to know did you buy your 160 with the white stripes or is that something you did after

Have you tried a bit of T-Cut

I just thought if you decided to buy it back of the insurance company you could sell it off for spares and are they going to be able to replace it with a new 160 coz i was under the impression they had all be sold

the PTO made me laugh...ironeeeee
im not even gonna go into "meh you shouldnt have been going so fast meh meh whinge whinge" im just glad you're all ok! your poor car! :(

that really shouldnt happen to a 9-day old car :( 80 round a sharp bend? the only bends i go that speed round are the ones on motorways, which aint sharp lol! oh well when you crash its always a big lesson learnt, im not going to say how stupid u were, etc as i crashed with a m8 on board 3 months after i passed by not paying enough attention, and i learnt my lesson without everyone pointing it out to me.

if you look at post 11 the PTO joke was done before :p

and look at post 7 and i have allready asked about parts off the car when he knows whats happening :D

reading posts.

and if you read my post you would see that I wasnt asking to buy parts if i needed parts I would have asked and felt the PTO gag was funny enough to repeat
and if you had a 160 why would you need parts from a recked one these forums are for everyone to join in not for people to be dug out because of when they have picked up the thread.

Antsub said:
and if you had a 160 why would you need parts from a recked one these forums are for everyone to join in not for people to be dug out because of when they have picked up the thread.

because i have big plans for my car and i need spare parts..and i dont think many 160sr have been scrapped yet

o.k fine..i just thought you didnt pay attention to the thread and you was dumb.but obv not :)

bye now

well i am glad to hear that you and your friends are ok. i have to say for a car that has rolled at like 70-80 it looks pretty good. Does anyone know there en-cap rating??. Its a shame it's another micra down but at least you walked away from it. Do you know what your doing with the car mate?

Grant

sorry to bring an old thread back...but what happend with the car? and do you have a new one yet?

i also realised those are fiesta st stripes :)

Back