Has anyone seen my old micra??

D

Dave78

Hi all,

been a long time since I posted here. Sold my old micra reg R475 HGU about half a year and bought a Renault ClioSport 182... which is a hell of a car.

So I was wondering if anyone had seen my old micra, it was red, 1 litre with TSW alloys and a powerflow exhaust... ??

Titch

Micra K11ng
Hmm - narrows it down there man!! Becoming a very popular car to mod these days.

I had the clio trophy for a wee while - liked them but didn't think they were that good. Imo, much better with a ctr or something...

N

nizzanz1

you didnt think a trophy was that good. its the best hot hatch of all time to most car industry journals. its more of a drivers car than the ctr, which has poor feel through the steering wheel.

OP
OP
D

Dave78

Titch said:
Hmm - narrows it down there man!! Becoming a very popular car to mod these days.

I had the clio trophy for a wee while - liked them but didn't think they were that good. Imo, much better with a ctr or something...

My 182 is amazing mate and blows my old micra out of the water... And I LOVED that micra...

I test drove everything in comparison before buying the 182. Including a CTR, which I didn't like because of the steering and because it felt 'soul-less'. The only FF hot hatch I'd swap it for would be a focus RS/ST (or maybe a Megane 225)...

Anyway, I hope whoever has my old motor loves it as much as I did... :grinning:

Antony

Ex. Club Member
egherm....205 1.9 GTI mi16.......... need i say more.... grow up guys... theres more cars out there than there is us....so just give up... i have...hahaha

Ian

Ex. Club Member
well that wasnt a standard engine :s. You could say SR20DET micra which would own that MI16, or a rocket powered rollerskate which would be rather quick :S

OP
OP
D

Dave78

antony_aiken said:
egherm....205 1.9 GTI mi16.......... need i say more.... grow up guys... theres more cars out there than there is us....so just give up... i have...hahaha

eh? !!!fwn