My great weekend, thanks to my micra!

Courior

Fat ppl r harder 2 kidnap
Just felt like writing what i did on the weekend. hope ya enjoy the story. (im mega bored at work). Bank holiday weekend, Sat morn. Me and the g.f packed up the micra with some camping gear, BBQ, stove, food etc.. and waited for her mates to meet me at my house in their van (another couple). off we went to Exmouth. everything was going great and the micra led the way (K10 1.0 LS) and all of a sudden the van started dropping back. got a phone call from mate in the van, its running on 3 pots can we pull over. just then my radio packed up, so we pulled into next services. he checked his van and bought some REDEX and stuck that in, i pulled out the radio and plugged the 12V wire back in. doh. i lead the way again and we headed for the beach. spent some time there to keep the g/f's happy and set a course for the nearest camp site. when we got there the gps took us off roading which was fun. but then we found the camp. now the fun began. put all the luggage on the front seats, slid the front seats forward and made em tilt forward. then we put a double futon matress in the boot, cooked some supper. put up some curtains and had a damn good nights sleep! the next day we went around cornwall up almost verticle hills and back down. got alllllllmost stuck in some deep mud and went down mud roads and then had another great night sleep in the back of the micra! then on monday had a 6 hour drive home. all this and it didnt miss a beat! used half a litre of oil (sump leaks) but thats nothing after 650 miles of pretty tough driving.. what an awesome little car!!! cant wait for the next camping trip.. oh yeah.. at night it was warm and cosy in the small micra, but in the big pegeout expert it was freezing!! just thought id share, and yes u can sleep in the back of a nissan micra!! (2 people)

lol sounds like a micra adventure :D lol i took my other 1.3 super s to wales with a load of mates. Enjoyed it all the way. :)

Back