My Micra Drawing

Andy_S

I Love Booooooost!
Club Member
I asked my mate who draws anything from a picture to draw my car. I sent him a pic of my car (see attachment) and it took him about a week or 2 to do it and he has sent me what it looks like. (see attachment) Looks ace. Of Course i asked him to do the mesh grill section and colour code the mirrors :) but it looks FANTASTIC!

He can do any car or anything in a picture.

He does not do them for free though.

He does Prints which are i think A3 size at £10 and The original drawing you can have for £40 which is cheap considering others can charge you £60 for the original.

So if any of you want your cars drawing just drop me a PM and i can ask him for you :)

Attachments

• front.JPG
    front.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 182
  • Picture 140.jpg
    Picture 140.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 258
A million times better than what i could do (and def sellable), but the shadow is on the wrong side!!

yeah shadow is on wrong side, i was going to college to study art/design bu went full time straight from school

its easy to copy from a foto,and to draw something like a car,house,,,much much harder to draw animals,people

looks cool tho and nice litle earner for him

Looks great, very impressive, seems like your mate has a talent for this. (Apart from the shadow lol. :p) Looks very much like my bro's old car.

very very nice!!

i might get one done but at the mo my car looks a mess lol but i'll def keep that in mind :)

Hi guys. Thought i'd say hi after reading the comments and introduce myself.
I do car art and consultant design work as my business. I worked for Nissan for 7 years as a fleet sales manager, before that i did product design and transport design at Coventry Uni.
BTW, its not shadow, its reflection, lol. Its always slightly odd on red cars because they dont reflect as much as metallics so looks like shadow. And its not that easy, lol, i spent 6 years learning how to do it, lol.
Anyways heres some more.........
GT-RZ-Tunephotoshop.jpg

puggyphotoshop.jpg

MGZRSilverphotoshop.jpg

MaxedFiesta2.jpg

JagPhotoshop.jpg

OMG!!! i think i will have to buy one just so i can say i have an origonal!!

it would be like owning a picasso!

Excelent work there mate, i'm really jelous and i'm definatly going to buy a pic but i have to get my car "photo ready" first lol

keep up the good work ;)

my car wasnt photo finish. Mine had Grill in a mess (one half cut and other not) and the mirrors were yellow lol. :)

Yeah with a lot of the stuff i do, its designing how peoples cars will look. They dont have to be photo ready. Heres one i did of a 92 Primera. The guy had just shown me the bumper he wanted and i did the rest.
SniftsPrimera.jpg

Yeah, wicked drawings!!! You've obviously got a lot of passion for drawing and r a natural!! Well done

I think the Skyline is prob my favourite too!!!

Back