My micra - the will not use offensive words on the MSC

Should go ok for you im trying to find bolt on spacers that are 4x100 and bigger bore size than 57mm was talking to company wanted 150euro:eek: for just the rears bols and hub centric spacers.

Should go ok for you im trying to find bolt on spacers that are 4x100 and bigger bore size than 57mm was talking to company wanted 150euro:eek: for just the rears bols and hub centric spacers.
Yup nothings cheap for modding over here haha talk to the lads in redpower they could probably sort ya out, they did have 10 mil ones for 25 each without bolts when i was in last

Yea must see if they have any would save some hassle cheers for that lads, tried on 10mm spacers other day sat ok but 20 would have her nice and fat.

Well are you putting your car on display at dundalk was talking to event organizer said if you arrive between 10 and 11 you can have the car on display was think of doing that if your up for it.

Well are you putting your car on display at dundalk was talking to event organizer said if you arrive between 10 and 11 you can have the car on display was think of doing that if your up for it.
So will we meet at airside then and you join our convoy in?

well man to be honest im ****e at directions around dublin we will be going on the m1 to it i suppose i could meet use on it at drogheda do u have many going.

well man to be honest im ####e at directions around dublin we will be going on the m1 to it i suppose i could meet use on it at drogheda do u have many going.
Im the same, thats why i convoy ;) haha sure message me youur number and i could meet ya in dundalk just want to make sure we get the two beside eachother!! :D think there will be a good few, two mates are in show aswell and one in a 180sx diffing aswell

A we will get two places im joing the motorway u are going to be on when use are halfway on it to going to dundalk m1 i will even ring you sure when im joing it.
Are head up for between 10-11,also what about irishk11 /darrenc1995 we should text them try get more they can convoy with you from dublin : )

I'm in at the moment. Could always meet at the lusk service station on the m1 instead if that's easier?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Hoping my wheel nuts arrive by the weekend so I can fit the alloys otherwise I'll be rocking the hub caps :(

A we will get two places im joing the motorway u are going to be on when use are halfway on it to going to dundalk m1 i will even ring you sure when im joing it.
Are head up for between 10-11,also what about irishk11 /darrenc1995 we should text them try get more they can convoy with you from dublin : )
Yeah im leaving wicklow around 8 with everyone from wicklow carculture and then stopping in airside to meet a few then on to dundalk

Jaysus leaving at 8 on a Sunday morning...guess what has to be done has to be done. I have a mate from navan who wants to tag along so will have to wait around for him possibly...

Jaysus leaving at 8 on a Sunday morning...guess what has to be done has to be done. I have a mate from navan who wants to tag along so will have to wait around for him possibly...

Yeah two hour trek from here ;( and the night before will be spent prepping the car haha ok keep us posted anyway

0857534998 throw me your one and i can even ring you when im joing the m1 wont be to far away irishk11 im coming from navan to.

Quick update, looking a little less innocent now woth the yellow fogs!! Almost ready :D

Attachments

• 1396014587976.jpg
    1396014587976.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 215
  • 1396014611605.jpg
    1396014611605.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 215
I have flyeye on my Mildred :) I like it.. . I will be splitting my headlights soon and painting the inserts aswell :) x

Quick post, havent done much lately except some red led park lights and a few cleans cos of college work but got out for a little backroad cruise last weekend ;)

Attachments

• 1399036624755.jpg
    1399036624755.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 225
That the little beach past Britta's bay before arklow?

It is yeah, love the backroads down that way from millionaires row in wicklow down past jacks hole and all that to arklow :D even better when ya take it from bray too!!

Yea had a good blast from Wicklow to arklow down that road on the Easter weekend. Crippled my bumper a bit over a bump tho...

Yea had a good blast from Wicklow to arklow down that road on the Easter weekend. Crippled my bumper a bit over a bump tho...

The one at the little bridge yoke after ya come round a slight left turn?? Its destroyed many cars, killer if ya dont know the road 110%

Yup that's the exact one and the worst part is I know its there! Just forgot that once and at 90k it seriously hurt poor Lara :p

Yup that's the exact one and the worst part is I know its there! Just forgot that once and at 90k it seriously hurt poor Lara :p

Yup absolute c@nt of a yoke we nearly ripped the shocks out of my cousins impreza on it, ****ing eejit jammed on the brakes as he hit it..... should try the backroad from ashford to kiloughter house, i hit a rough spot at 110 literally like a faminr road full of potholes, had been perfect tarmac up to then :/ the micra took it ok though apart fron the splitter which tore 5 cable ties and only held with one screw each end

Haha sure mine is only held on with a screw either end...really shud secure it a bit better or I'll lose it!

Haha sure mine is only held on with a screw either end...really shud secure it a bit better or I'll lose it!

Its actaully better i reckon to cable tie anything other than the ends cos it can just split a tie then if ya rub rather than crack your splitter if its screwed.... mine just tucked up under and git a bit of scraping...

Back