My Micra, Keep or Sell?

Hi,
Just found out my Micra has failed it's last 6 MOT's and has most likely been clocked every year.

I just want to know if it's worth keeping or selling on. I really just need some advice from a mechanic or someone who knows the seriousness of the fails.

Please could someone have a quick glance on the MOT history of my car using the below information and advise me?
https://www.gov.uk/exit?slug=check-mot-history-vehicle&format=transaction
Reg: R302GJR
Latest Test Number: 2468218431

Thanks! :)

Sorry missed 58 off the end
Test No is: 246821843158
Hi,

I am not a mechanic and what I understand from the historic failures are not to worry about since there are dealt with there and then apart from the the 2009 and 2012 to be keep an eye on. Usually what to worry about are the advisories, since the become problem as the time goes. Due to fact that there is no advisory concerning 2009 failures i.e. the corrosion of front cross member is not to worry about. Again the failure of 2012 is a some welding and body work if that is done well there is nothing to worry about and if there was anything to worried the MOT people would have issued advisories for them.

To sum up, there is nothing major in the list last advisory to worry about.

Regards

Jesus Christ man, who flogged you the car? the odometer reading is like night and day, its definetly been tampered with dude!!

BUT

sort the car to drive if its in good condition........ only you know its history, well the WWW does now.... ;)

J

It came from a dealer, was a part ex apparently.
It's definitely been clocked back, but was only £400 so a bargain
It's in very good condition apart from the right wing with a bit of a dint and rust, I drive it already :)

Back